Custom-Imprinted Patient Folders
Add a professional touch to the plain file folder, and place specific emphasis on the information your practice deems critical. You also save expensive file space and reduce record bulk. (Did you know that one form placed in 10,000 records consumes 5 feet of filing space?) In almost every case, the cost of printing on your patient folder will be less than having forms produced on individual sheets.
Custom-imprinted patient folders will:
• Give consistent prominence to allergy alert.
• Provide notation space for other “flagable” conditions.
• Indicate if patient care involves Medicare, Workers’ Compensation, an HMO, or PPO.
• Show how long and how frequently a patient has been visiting the practice.
• Note the existence of multiple medical record volumes for a patient.
• Include a responsible party notation field.
• Assist in the return of any chart misplaced outside the office.
• Allow you to easily locate information for fast reference and update.
• Increase the security of information that must be there when you need it.
Ready to Go?
Send us a hand-written draft of an existing form that you would like to pre-print on your patient folders.
We will produce an actual folder mock-up with camera-ready art for your consideration.